Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Design your own game for your students!
Game design tips from Breakout EDU:
- Most games are best played with 8-12 players; 2 kits per class, with the two boxes setup on different sides of the classroom, and teams sharing and interacting.
- Create a compelling story to introduce the game
- Include clear instructions
- Determine which locks the game will use
- Limit printables that will impact prep time; save as PDF files
- Try to create puzzles that can be used many times
- Use one Google Drive folder to store everything for the game
- Consider PDF formats, or force others to make a copy of originals
- Include reflection questions